What is an Interpretation Agency?
To start off, an interpretation agency is a business that contains individuals who can interpret speech, signs, and emotions between two or more people who use different languages. In the U.S. interpretation agencies are being used in the healthcare industry, legal matters, corporate meetings, and many other instances. Such services like video remote interpreting or in-person interpreting are commonly used by these agencies.
Today, we’re excited to share with you the top 10 interpretation agencies in the US according to a Consumer Affairs report.
- Boostlingo – is the new and fresh approach to interpretation. Different than any other in the industry, Boostlingo is the unified interpretation platform. At Boostlingo we allow for easy management and coordination of all interpretation tasks including on-site interpreter appointment scheduling, the management of on-demand and scheduled over-the-phone (OPI) and video remote interpreting (VRI) sessions. This enables customers to manage their entire end-to-end interpreting business in one place. With Boostlingo you can offer your clients the best technology solution on the market today at the lowest possible price.
- Aspena – Since 1995, Aspena has been providing comprehensive language services of the highest quality in order to help communicate in foreign languages. They have gained a wealth of experience that has helped us further improve our services—optimizing our translation processes, opening new branches, stabilizing staff growth, and systematically setting up quality controls for our translators. They offer translation and localization, interpreting and other language services.
- Trans Perfect – Over the years, Trans Perfect has managed to become one of the best in the industry. The exceptional value of their services is evident by the awards and accolades that they have won over the years. They offer translation, localization, interpretation, multimedia, and much more. Overall, they have completed 300,000 projects per year at an average.
- Welocalize – was born in 1992, and has managed to earn a reputation among the top providers in the industry. They have been providing businesses with assistance to grow, engage, and retain an international audience. With a network of over 1,500 employees and over 30,000 freelancers working to provide quality results from all over Europe, Asia, and North America. The services offered by Welocalize include digital marketing (search marketing, customer service, product launches, market research, customer relationship management, demand generation, and customer advocacy), translation, localization, interpretation, language automation, and media translation. They are also an ISO-certified company to ensure high-quality services.
- Language Line Solutions – Founded in 1982, LanguageLine ambition comes from the intention to help people understand each other better, especially the deaf and hard-of-hearing. With a focus on a handful of industries, LanguageLine has managed to become a well-known provider in the world. They work to provide the customers with a one-stop globalization platform in the specific industries. Their services include translation, interpretation, localization, and training & testing.
- Dynamic Language – For over 30 years, Dynamic Language has provided exceptional translation, interpretation, and localization services to clients both in the U.S. and across the globe. Dynamic Language is a certified woman-owned and minority-owned business, with a unique reputation for always delivering outstanding quality services. The company started in Seattle in 1985 and has since grown to become one of the largest and most recognized language service providers based in the United States.
- Lionbridge – creates, transforms, tests, and trains more content than anyone in the world – from text, voice, audio, video, to structured & unstructured data. They create global relevance, driven by humanity and amplified by technology. Connecting our customers with their communities and driving brand awareness. It’s why top global companies, breaking new ground in industries ranging from Technology to Games and Life Sciences.
- Certified Languages International – Certified Languages International (CLI) stands at the forefront of world-class interpreting services and has since our inception in 1996. CLI offers innovative technology, the most secure connections, and the highest caliber of professional interpreters, CLI is transforming the landscape of language services, enabling our clients to participate in today’s global economy. CLI offers services such as telephone interpreting, video interpreting, document translation, and language assessments.
- Interpreters Unlimited – ensures the highest levels of professionalism, quality, and accuracy. Our contracted linguists are qualified and have years of exemplary experience in the field to instill trust, safety, and understanding to our clients. In 1970, Interpreters Unlimited was established with the mission to provide language services wherever language creates a barrier to effective communication. The offer professional interpretation, translation, sign language, and transportation services.
- Language People – Since 1988, Language People has been a leader in the Language Services field, providing thousands of interpreting and translation services throughout the U.S each month. They are leading experts in the field of American Sign Language (ASL) interpreting. They work in courts, hospitals, government agencies and businesses of every kind 24 hours a day 7 days a week.