As a language service company you may already have a website portal where you provide some basic interpretation services. Your customers already log in to this website and you don’t want that to change, but…
* Your existing technology does not support video and/or is a bit outdated
* You want to fully monitor, report on, set rates, invoice, and run your interpretation business through a robust platform
* You do not have the interpreters staffed to handle every language requested at all hours of the day/night
You can deploy BOOSTCONNECT!
Your customers will still log into your portal in the manner they are accustomed to. You can then integrate a boostlingo white-labelled caller application completely native to your own existing application seamless with what your current customers are presently using.
You can then choose to:
* Attempt a call to connect to your own pool of interpreters (through your existing system) first but if there is no interpreter immediately available, the call can fall-over into the Boostlingo cloud service (The Boostlingo Professional Interpreter Network) where a professional interpreter will be there to handle your client’s interpretation needs.
* Have your interpreters work directly through the Boostlingo platform, use them if available, or optionally route to the cloud network when they are not available. By going this route you really don’t need to build/maintain your own voice/video technology…plus you can take advantage of the Boostlingo policies, reporting, operations dashboards, etc.
* Use the Boostlingo crowd 100% of the time and not even need to staff your own interpreters…just embed the caller into your portal or site and let our professional interpreters do their thing.