SAN FRANCISCO, CA (December 5, 2019): The Boostlingo team is excited to announce further enhancements that are set to be coming out following their big 3.5 release. On November 4, 2019 Boostlingo announced their biggest, and newest features to their best in class OPI/VRI caller app. Boostlingo released over 25 new features making the 3.5 the biggest release to date.
The apps newest enhancements following the 3.5 release include:
- Accounts can be exported to CSV – An export download button has been added under the listing of clients for LSC Administrators. This button will export a single CSV file of all clients with their account information.
- QuickBooks enhancements:
- Ability to customize labels and formatting in line item description
- Reflecting Third Party Billing in the QB exports of account invoices
- Use Line items for rates with QTY/Rate/Amount; populating Service Date
3. Expense Management:
- Ability to restrict interpreters from adding expenses. Administrators will now have the option to block interpreters from adding expenses to an appointment
- Adding Fuel/Mileage expenses by Mile. Administrators and interpreters now have the option to enter Fuel/Mileage expense by Mile. Selecting expenses “By Mile” will display an editable “Distance” field. The “Amount” field will autofill total calculation based on Distance and Rate.
Additionally, the app has enabled executive summary reports to expand to show Top 10 clients for calls or appointments. Also, client names that requested an invoiced call is now displayed in the call section of Invoices and a warning has been added to “No Reply” email notifications to inform the receiver that responses to these automated emails will not be monitored.
“We are thrilled to announce these new enhancements to the Boostlingo app. From day one we’ve always been about helping language service companies scale their interpretation business quickly and efficiently. We know that these new enhancements will provide that.”
The new Boostlingo Web Version 3.5 and Boostlingo Mobile Version 1.10.0 are now available for all Boostlingo app users.
About Boostlingo: Boostlingo is a language software and technology company based in San Francisco, California. Boostlingo is focused on defining the next generation of interpretation technology solutions. Boostlingo software is device agnostic, infinitely scalable and compliant across all common regulatory and security requirements. By providing access to interpretation delivery and management applications including On-Demand VRI, OPI, and On-Site scheduling services, Boostlingo intends to advance global access and support from the interpreter services community. Learn more about Boostlingo at www.boostlingo.com